As they reside in the borders of the city and now have usage of town facilities, this is basically the only faucet inside your home
Relating to this product
Rights & Access
The articles of this Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives have been in the public domain and are able to utilize and reuse.
Line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black-and-White Negatives.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, in addition to usage of the first products, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and Restrictions Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing sources that are primary.
- Rights Advisory: No known limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching print that is photographic
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of legal rights factors, you get access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can buy copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a image that is digital showing: The qualities regarding the electronic image partially depend on whether it ended up being made of the first or an intermediate such as for example a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above carries a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there clearly was an electronic image that has been made straight through the initial and it is of adequate resolution for many publication purposes.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a duplicate from Duplication Services. It shall be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and you also desire a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy a good content regarding the initial in color by citing the decision Number listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase kinds can be found regarding the Duplication Services website.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you ought to fill down a call slide into the Prints and Photographs researching area to look at the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image should be noticeable regarding the left. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few full instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found if you’re outside of the Library of Congress considering that the product is liberties limited or is not examined for liberties limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally never provide an item that is original a electronic image is present. For those who have a compelling explanation to begin to see the initial, check with a reference librarian. (often, the first is just too fragile to serve. As an example, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to harm. They are much easier to see on line where they’ve been presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to number 2.
Do the Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or copy images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit number 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as being a convenience, and might never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they reside in the borders of the city and also have usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet in the home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., photographer. (1938) Wife of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who can engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.